Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPC · 9 years ago

Problem installing Rome: Total War?

I bought the digital download of Rome: Total War Gold edition through trymedia.com. I got the installer downloader and I and able to get to the first window. It notifies me that i need to download an additional file before the installation can begin. If i click no, then the installation closes. If I click yes, it starts to download the file RomeTotalWargedata.001 and then says "Download Failed. Please check your internet connection and try again." after couple of seconds.

There is nothing wrong with my internet, and I have tried many different things such as disabling pop-up blockers, putting my computer in the DMZ, and lowering security options.

Does anyone know how to fix this and/or have an alternate place where I can download the file?

Favorite Answer

scene you bought it i don't feel that i am doing anything wrong.

• dierks

I even have under no circumstances heard of this pastime is it like international of warcraft and if definite the place am i able to purchase it at? And as quickly as i purchase it does it fee month-to-month. lol sorry for asking a query on your question