why does christian want everyone to convert to their religion?

Why they are like this? why do they want to spread christianity all over the world? they are giving some offers for the converted christians??? ultimately what will they get when all around the ppl in the world are christian? why they are investing large amount of money in christian missionaries??? Thanks in advance...

• Nous
    Favorite Answer

Weak faith and the very real fear of those that have the education and intellect to know the truth and live in reality!

Hi. I'm not Christian myself--I'm agnostic--but I believe I can answer your question non-the-less. Christians earnestly believe that their views are correct and the only way to peace after death. Because they believe this and care for others, they would like them to "come to the light" so to speak so they may be happy as well. To them, it is the same as finding out that there is a bomb inside a particular building and trying to convince as many people to run for their lives while they can.

I will however say that there are some with less positive reasons for doing so. Some do it for money, power, or because they believe that converting others raises gods view of them.

As far as how many people have one view or the other. I cannot say. I would hope that a majority do it for the first reason but I may be wrong.

I hope this helped. Have a nice day.

We don't. I personally don't give a rip about religion at all. I want everyone to meet Jesus because He really is Lord. Moreover, we're frankly not spending very much money on Christian missionaries, nor are any missionaries that I know of paying anyone to convert. We certainly don't want them to. That's a piece of propaganda being pushed by leaders who don't want to admit that people are choosing Christ over the belief system they were born in.

• mark

Well, just to let you know that there are many takes on what it means to be Christian, among Christians, I am Christian, and I feel it is dangerous to convert a person to Christianity unless that person's beliefs are entirely respected as is to with which begin. To me , Chistianity illustrates just how very important people can be to one another. That is all.

• ...

Reproducing after your own kind is only natural. In every religion we find those that don't seem to know the difference between sharing and bullying. Aggressive marketing plans are not always respectful of people who chose differently.

.

Because Christianity is the ONLY true religion from YHWH God.

ALL other religion have been concocted by man and Satan's behest.

This is to confuse, deceive and otherwise take people away from the true God.

.

• Melkha

So no one can tell them they are wrong and are committing idolatry.

xtianity is diametrically opposed to G*D

G*D denies jesus and all xtian teachings.

Scripture says G*D has no son but the Nation of Israel.

Shemot-Exodus 4:22 And you shall say to Pharaoh, 'So said the Lord, "My firstborn son is Israel." '

G*D said no one could die for the sins of another:

Devarim - Deuteronomy - Chapter 24:16. Fathers shall not be put to death because of sons, nor shall sons be put to death because of fathers; each man shall be put to death for his own transgression.

Ezekiel 18:

20. The soul that sins, it shall die; a son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, and a father shall not bear the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

21. And if the wicked man repent of all his sins that he has committed and keeps all My laws and executes justice and righteousness, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

22. All his transgressions that he has committed shall not be remembered regarding him: through his righteousness that he has done he shall live.

23. Do I desire the death of the wicked? says the Lord God. Is it not rather in his repenting of his ways that he may live?

G*D is not a trinity. The origin of the trinity is ancient Babylon. Scripture says G*D is 1

Devarim - Deuteronomy - Chapter 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord is our God; the Lord is one.

Yeshayahu- Isaiah - Chapter 45:7. Who forms light and creates darkness, Who makes peace and creates evil; I am the Lord, Who makes all these.

G*D alone is the only savior

Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior.

G*D alone is the only Redeemer

Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Scripture says G*D said none share his glory

Yeshayahu- Isaiah - Chapter 42:8. I am the Lord, that is My Name; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to the graven images.

G*D said none sit beside him

Yeshayahu- Isaiah - Chapter 45: 5. I am the Lord, and there is no other; besides Me there is no God: I will strengthen you although you have not known Me.

6. In order that they know from the shining of the sun and from the west that there is no one besides Me; I am the Lord and there is no other

Further more G*D said not to trust in man and that He would not come in the flesh of man.

Jeremiah 17:5 So says the Lord: Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his arm, and whose heart turns away from the Lord.

G*d is not a man, that he should lie; neither the Son of Man, that he should relent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? [Numbers 23:19]

G*d is the same, G*d does not lie, G*d is G*d and Human Beings are Human Beings, and G*d does not become a Human Being, and Human Beings do not become gods.

This means that basic to the faith of the Jewish People, is the distinction between G*d and man, a distinction which is not found in christianity. This confusion, the mixing of Man with gods, was common in the ancient pagan world.

As we see, the belief in the false savior-god jesu is a grave sin. G*d Himself considers the unrepentant apostate as spiritually dead in this life and in physical death the apostate is all the more so "cut off."

Since xtians claim that their Satan/devil is what attempts to separate people from G*D, they then admit to working for their Satan/devil when they evangelize.

G*D is 1. G*D is Ein Sof = Eternal Infinite - logically, mathematically and by definition there can be only 1. More than 1 there is an end/beginning before there can be the other negates logic, mathematics and definition.

Devarim - Deuteronomy 6:4

Hear, O Israel: The Lord is our God; the Lord is one.

Same reasons Atheists want everyone to be Atheists, Muslims to be Muslims etc. Because they think that they are right and everyone else should be like them. Problem with that thought? Too many people who are not the same nor do they think or believe the same. We are all individuals and we all have our spiritual personal beliefs. No one will ever believe the same thing in the same way because it isn't right. We are NOT robots.

Source(s): Reality of life
  • zypher

it depends... some convert coz they believe being christian is the only way... and some convert for money.. and some for political reasons.

• A S D

Thats not true...its the islamic muslims that do.

But the truth is Christ is all love...and he is the right way!

Again...most food banks, world vision all those people helping out 3rd world countries are generally christians!

Every religion wantes everyone to convert to that religion.

Source(s): Jesus Christ is the only way.