Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

So Atheists: Do you concede that our Sarah Palin & our Marco Rubio are both superior to your bumblin Joe Biden?

• Nous
    Favorite Answer

The same Sarah Palin that wanted Alaska to declare Independence from America?

The same Sarah Palin that joined the tea party because the original one threw the English government out and this one wants to throw out the democratic American one?

The same Sarah Palin that destroyed the hopes in previous elections?

Anyone is better for America than those two!

No doubt now I have answered your question you will resort to further slanderous accusations that I am an Arab loving this that and another!

What a perfect trio you three would make but oh how Christianity would suffer as a consequence!

First of, I'm a Christian and a Democrat, second off the only thing Sarah Palin and Marco Rubio are superior to Biden in is the number of failed history/geography exams.

i think of McCain will win a distinctive election. I remember 2004, whilst no person theory Bush could win. yet in the top, human beings voted their fears. The Bush camp saved beating the drum of 9/eleven and terrorism, and that i think of that's what is going to win out this time. concern is a great motivator. in the previous you supply a thumbs-down, i'm not asserting i'm a McCain supporter. i'm asserting why i think of he will win. i'm not an Obama supporter, the two. I intend to vote third occasion.

• ?

You can't throw a group of religious or non religious people all under the same umbrella. It would be the equivalent of me asking you if you thought that Fred Phelps was superior to other pastors.

Palin > Obama

Biden didn't single-handedly cost Obama the election, did he?

Ohh you ignorant little creationist. Atheism ≠ Democratic. There are many conservative people who have found the truth of our universe

• Archer

You claim palin! That alone said it all!

I rest my case!

Think about it!

Source(s): Atheist.

Everyone has some sort of talent he/she excels at.

In what way, lower IQs?