Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Are these signs that she likes me?

She likes it when I break the touch barrier, and it's been showing more, and more. First it's been hugs, then me kissing her cheek, now it's her cuddling with me, being very close. She even asked me to go to an event with her. So is this over friendliness if the girl is kinda shy, or is it an obvious sign that she likes me?

Favorite Answer

Its quite obvious. Kisses and cuddling what more do you need. If you were to ask her out I'm 99.999% sure she'd accept. If she were to decline that could possibly mean she's just needy or wants to be FWB but I highly doubt it.

OMG YES! she totally likes you because hugging is one thing that many girls will do with their guy friends but this is more. you two seem so adorable! you should ask her out <3

she likes you. i mean if she didnt like you why would she cuddle and let you kiss her cheek :P