Why do women travel in packs?

The Yule ball isn't until December.

• mhiaa
    Favorite Answer

Lmao. Wolves do that, but cougars usually go it alone.

• Kim

Hahahahahahaha

power in numbers i suppose. Most women are timid when you catch them alone, but in packs they get to act judgemental and superior

Or they could just like chilling with friends

i assume that females holiday around at the same time because of the fact it makes them experience greater greater secure, noticeably out interior the wild a protracted time in the past. females probable travelled around at the same time basically in case if something undesirable occurs. adult adult males have lots greater capability than females, yet in communities, females are greater better. in my view, in spite of the undeniable fact that, I holiday by myself because of the fact it makes me experience greater secure, yet why i'm no longer in a team probable has to do with very own studies, inspite of the indisputable fact that.

Don't be talking the only people you are with most of the time is Harry and Hermione...

• OWLS

They want to steal men's virginities. Bang packs are more fun for them.

• Just ask one of them to the dance! They can't all reject you.

• None of yours.

They just got comfort.

So they're "safe"...