Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

i am a sophomore at a community in Syacuse NY and i am 5'11 175. i recently got into a DIV 1 college in south?

carolina. I played AAU basketball for all 4 years of high school and was recruited by a few NJCAA colleges in High School. i obv play point guard and im really good at breaking presses and zones and grerat leadership. my freshmen year at community college i couldn't play because my mom was diagnosed with cancer, this year i was cut. i know i can play at a higher level because i have plasyed with DIV1 talent. Brandon triche and dajuan colemen and among others. in AAU play. i wanna walk on at coastal carolina. i just need to work on ball handling and man to man pressure a lil more. im just chasing my dreams. how can i get on th team there or get the coach to talk to me about walking on and such. i just want a ligetimant chance. i spend hours on end shooting and playing i have the work ethic and drive. just want a chance. any advice helps.

Favorite Answer

You have to talk to the coach.

I'm sure he'll listen and give you a chance.

naw man,you suck too much