How can i be confident with my smile?

Okay. First off, some of my teeth are crooked. And their yellow. AND, i have a chipped front tooth. How can i be confident up until i become provided with assistance to fix it? I want to smile freely. I always cover my mouth with my hand or jacket sleeve, and i look like a five year old. I want to be confident.

Obviously, i'm getting them fixed soon. But how can i be confident NOW? .... -_-

You just need to look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are perfect the way you are (even if you are going to get your teeth fixed down the road soon) And smile with all different kind's of smiles and see which smile you love the most that still shows you and kind of makes you feel better/ confident about your mouth. I have that trouble too because i have a gap and i have yet to get braces but its me and i like it at times but others i just have to deal with it and know that its a part of me (sometimes someones teeth gives them personality no matter how they look)

i use to have the same problem as you, back in my high school days i had messed up teeth but i mean,JACKED UP teeth,like my friends would call me snaggle,bucky,crock,sharky etc.

and i also had the habit of not smiling on pictures or covering my mouth as much as i could when i would talk to girls.i just had the "FTW" mentality on my mind and didnt give a F**** what people thought about me and sooner or later people got over it.I feel your pain ,it sux ,

u can always fill in ur chipped tooth,go to an orthodontist and whiten ur teeth and get some braces,thats what i did, was alot of money but damn well worth it.for now i just suggest u have ur mentality strong and not care what people think of u

Source(s): personal expierience

i bet your smile isnt as bad as you think it is, plus you will be seen as MUCH more attractive if you show confidence. but if it helps, try those crest white strips things (they really do work) and just make sure to brush your teeth regularly. you can't go wrong. but most importantly be confident

Accent the positive...it will direct attention from any area that you want..and to the areas that you most want them to see at the time.

Whitening toothpaste, ask for braces and then just be confident...who cares what people think anyway?

You need dentistry