RHH: Best Rap Quotes for a tattoo?

Favorite Answer

I'm actually going to get one of my tattoos touched up in a week or so. I always find myself thinking about this. Honestly I've always wanted to wu tang symbol somewhere but I think it could be a little overboard. As for a quote. That's tough. There's so many.

"Death is Silent ". An album title but I think it's really dope. Actually the cover art would make a dope tat as well.

"The rhythm in my ear makes my mind clear " - deacon the villain

I always liked that line. Just something about music. It's always there no matter what your going through. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i345QSBuFQ

Youtube thumbnail

Not taking no shorts or no losses - Bone Thugs, It's an everyday thang when you let your nuts hang - Bone Thugs, Let me know someone is listening when I'm down on my knees - Tech N9ne, Only God can judge me - 2pac, Mama used to tell me if there is nothing to live for, you better find something to die for - 2pac, Is easy to sin when you bleeding within' Needin the grin, cheese and recede in the spend - Tech N9ne, nothing worse than knowing you're beautiful but get treated like an ugly duckling - Tech N9ne. Young Money SUCKS...along with Eminem.

"It's beautiful the way agony

connects us to the living

I think of the world when I hurt,

and keep on existing in the now"

Eyedea

"Just be patient, nothing in life is by design."

"Don't imagine a tragic end to the book when there snot, you gotta rewrite inspite of how crooked the plot."

• AmberP

fvck all yall- tupac

I thought of a new one as well since i'm listening to it.....

To live is to suffer, but to survive ,well ,that's to find meaning in the suffering- DMX

All they do is envy

Don't they know what's in me?

~ Nicki Minaj, Envy.

In my space shuttle and I'm not coming down...

~ Nicki Minaj, Check it out.

Get more such rap quotes from http://allfamousquotes.weebly.com/nicki-minaj-twit...

• E-Dub

Umm, "I got 99 problems, and they all b*tches" - Kid Cudi

i may not be the one who will change the world, but i may influence the person who does change the world- 2pac

thug life! or smile now cry later

“Fear is stronger than love, remember that. Fear is stronger than love. All that love I gave didn’t mean nothing when it came to fear.” - Tupac