What piercing should i ask my parents for?

i have a lot of piercings i want to get and i am pretty sure my parents won't care if i ask for one but i don't know which one to choose so help me and tell me what you would think would be the best. Fourth lobe piercing, both tragus piercings, industrial bar piercing, nose piercing, snake bites, monroe,

tongue, belly button, bottom belly button, or hips piercing, Only serious answers please and only choose one because that's all i can afford right now.

Favorite Answer

In my opinion, I wouldn't get a piercing on your face just yet it may scare your parents off. I would probably get the fourth lobe or industrial! I only have my first holes done and i was able to bribe my parents with letting me get an industrial! I love it, it just takes a lot of work. Hope this helps!

Well, in my opinion, I don't like the 'fourth lobe,' 'tragus,' 'industrial,' or the 'hips' piercing. That's just me though. I'm 14 now and I got my tongue piercing about a year ago (So I was 13) and I still really like it, even thought I went through a lot of pain for that one. I also really like snake bites, monroe, and bellybutton piercings. But, since I don't personally know you, I don't know which one would suit you the best. I'm thinking that the monroe would be the least painful. All I know is, is that a tongue piercing doesn't hurt when you get it, it hurts a few hours after you get it done. I suggest that you take Aspirin every few hours after you get your tongue pierced, if that's what you decide on getting done.

If you're under 14: None. Most piercers won't pierce you at all.

If you're 15: Fourth lobe, nose, or monroe.

If you're 16: Belly button, industrial, tragus, or bottom belly button.

I wouldn't suggest hip piercings, or other "exotic" ones. They tend to be super expensive- About the same price as two of the other piercings.

Source(s): 20+piercings& experience

Nose! I love my nose piercing so much, or I would get a belly button piercing.

Source(s): Nose piercing

good it style of is dependent. i dont understand how ancient you're, but if i used to be more youthful, i satisfied my mother to permit me get a piercing via displaying her how accountable i used to be in unique approaches. if youre older, like high school age, simply inform her you particularly desire it for youre birthday. youre ancient ample, and in the event that they traditionally supply you the whole thing besides then it shouldnt be a quandary

not sure how old u r but look for the one with the fastest recovery(healing) time.

tongue, its sexy