Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Best brand of hair dye for neon green hair?

I used splat for my blue hair and it came out within 2 weeks (it's gray now :P) I'm using the green to cover that up & yes i did bleach it b4 i died it blue.

Favorite Answer

If they still sell a brand called Punky Colors I would go with that one. Very deep color and doesn't fade out very quickly. Make sure to bleach it blonde first if not already blonde.

Splat! is a good brand, i dyed my hair a really cool looking deep vibrant purple from them ^.^

Source(s): The website (tips): splathaircolor.com/tips.html The neon green box: compare.ebay.com/like/230750759226?_lwgsi=y<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

splat hair color works really well and you can get it at wallmart/k-mart i used the teal, it doesn't color over well tho, so if you think you may not like it, dont do it lol i had a teal peek-a-boo for months