Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

whats the ideal size men want women to be?

most women want to be size 0 or just skinny in general.

what do men prefer? size 6? or what?

• Favorite Answer

I prefer C cups

Most men don't understand the sizes, plus you have to understand different close fit different and some very fit women wear up to size 14-16 in a lot of clothes, and this ideal is going to vary from man to man believe it or not while some like the super-skinny compact size 5 (not me) while others like the more robust sizes 14-16, I personally like them at a size 8 - 10 UK. But if I weren't looking at clothes sizes, which I don't - i'd say I'd like a girl who was between 5'0' and 5'7', lean but with a little pudge for me to feel and 32-B cup. I'm not too fussed about her shoe size but I'd say about a 5-7 is ideal.

Size zero is way too skinny. That's not hot, that's African famine refugee!

You know how women say size doesn't matter? Well size really doesn't matter. My wife has gone from over 200 lbs (I don't do sizes very well) to 130 lbs and back a few times, and I want her every night no matter what the scale says. She's been fighting with her weight / size since age 12, and I honestly don't care. I'll beg her for it when she's 200 pounds just as much as I'll beg when she's skinny.

Men like round things. If we actually liked all flat surfaces, straight lines and sharp angles, we'd just date other guys. At least then we'd understand the people we were dating.

I can only speak for myself here as every man has his preferances. I don't want you anorexic but I also don't want you as big as a house. I don't pay close attention to women's clothing sizes so I cant give you a number on that. Weight? Yeah somewhere between 110lb and 140lb is fine with me. If you're heavier than that I hope I'm really in love to the point I don't notice. Haha sort of shallow, but hey at least I'm honest here.

Men don't wanna be worried about breaking a girl, size 0 is mental!! 6 is pretty gorgeous, around that are is good :)

Source(s): I'm a guy...

Guys usually aren't familliar with dress or pants sizes in particullar.

They just want the woman to be a healthy size, well toned and athletic. Not a whole bunch of flab, meaning that they put effort into taking care of themselves.

under size 12

Men want a healthy woman who is comfortable with who she is. Boys want size 0 models.

I prefer my women super-size, extra fries, doublely thick thighs to hold on to while I make her cry from behind.

Source(s): I'm so white.

Different strokes for different folks.

Some guys like skinny, some like thick, some like athletic, some like muscular, some like obese.