POLL: Do you wear perfume or cologne?

Do you?

If you do, do you know how to make your scent linger? Like how some girls walk past you and all you can smell is perfume! Cause I want that to happen hehe

Favorite Answer

getting a nicer, higher end perfume stays on your skin lonnger than scents from places such as victoria secret or bath and body works. Scents tend to cling to moisturized skin so you can put some lotion in your hands and spray some perfume in your hand. so when the moisturizer soaks into your skin, so will the fragrance.

Also try getting body wash, perfume, lotion and even shampoo with the same smell. that will also help.

hope this helped :)

one in each and every of my interest...purely can not go away the domicile without it. at any given time I positioned on Jazz, Ralph Lauren Safari, Fahrenheit & Givenchy fragrance sequence with its distinctive woody heady heady scent...

i dont know lol you must have a really strong perfume or put a lot on

Yes. If you spray it in your hair it will stay longer, as well!

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • bet

No I don't.

I'm allergic to fragrances.