Who would win in a war between NATO and maybe india vs China and Russia?

Do research before answering. Dont say no one lives because we could nuke Russia and China before they get a nuke off. The reason is we have nukes in turkey and could easily launch them.

So this question is a war without Nukes

Update:

I dont have time for people who are negative.

So dont comment

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Listen America BY ITSELF could take down India China and Russia.

Russia and China's only real asset is manpower and india only has slightly better equipment. I mean people truely don't understand how strong an american soldier is. Think of a U.S soldier like iron man and everyone else is a normal soldier. It has been estimated that the expenses that goes into 1 navy seal is worth about the training that goes into about 70 Chinese soldiers.

• 9 years ago

NATO would crush China due to superior air and naval capabilites, then have a short war with Russia and defeat them with more plentiful next gen aircraft and tanks....despite Russia having more tanks, they are very low tech and were developed in the 70's/80's, and it has very few next gen aircraft :) hope that helps

• 9 years ago

NATO because they have more money. US alone spent triple the amount of Russia, China and India combined on defense last year.

• 9 years ago

"because we could nuke Russia and China before they get a nuke off"

Dead Hand, motherf***er. Do some research yourself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I have a question for You. Who Cares? Such a war will never happen. Why do you people insist on asking the same flipping question over, and over, and over again and again Every Day....?

Source(s): Future U.S. Army Airborne - 82nd Airborne Division
  • 9 years ago

NATO and India would work together.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.