Whats the most emotional anime you ever watched?

With a a lot of happiness, sorrow, anger, and all other emotions. So far the anime that touched me so far is "Black Rock Shooter" but I want to hear everyone's else s opinions too.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Clannad. i am a straight male and i iterally cried myself to sleep while watching thi show. at other times it made me the happiest person alive. it truly changed my life

• Kira
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Clannad was pretty good mostly after story

Angel Beats is also quite emotional too, and considering it's only 13 episodes

And 5 Centimeters per Second firstly I have to say it's probably the best anime art I've EVER seen! and also yes, quite emotional

But I've got to say Gurren Lagann probably hit me the hardest, it's funny though...

It's the last anime I expected to hit me like it did, I guess I can just relate to it in a way that (thankfully) most cannot.

• 4 years ago

Clannad and Clannad After tale ok I carry this anime very expensive to me. Why? Its undemanding. by no potential in the previous has an anime moved me in maximum of the thank you to the element the place i even replaced the way i stay my life. Clannad takes all those thoughts that we shop locked in our hearts. relatives, Friendship, love and Loss. Clannad has a narrative wherein all human beings can relate to. Our lives are summed up in the process the attitude of a youthful mans life by using childhood and adulthood. to place it into attitude it is an unmissable adventure and for particular the final non-action anime EVER for quite much any anime fan. based Of the multi award prevailing seen novel of the comparable call bylegendaryy builders Key.

• 9 years ago

Grave of the Fireflies is a Ghibli movie which will tear your heartstrings apart.

No. 6 is an anime which will leave you sleepless nights, thinking about how unsatisfied you are with the ending.

Nodame Cantabile is a live-action/anime which will make your tummy ache and constrict your heart.

Air TV is an anime which always requires that you have a tissue box nearby.

Whisper of the Heart is another Ghibli film which will make you 'baaaaaaaawwwww' and '*sob sob*' over the beauty of Seiji and Shizuku's relationships.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Grave of the Fireflies is definitely the most emotional one I've watched (it's a movie though)

Some others that were really emotional:

Clannad [and Afterstory]

Air

Kanon

ef: a tale of memories [and melodies]

Toradora

• 9 years ago

Clannad

Elfin Lead

Samurai X

Death Note

Eureka 7

Hell girl

• 9 years ago

Elfen Lied, hands down. Even the likes of Air, Clannad and Saikano don't pack in the emotion as densely as that show.

• 9 years ago

I agree with Kyle. Clannad and clannad after story. I am a male and I cried at the end. You will fall in love with this anime

• 9 years ago

Ano hana (my most emotional)

Clannad

Hakuouki

• 9 years ago

Angel beats & Clannad

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.