examples of Fox news bias?

I am watching Fox news and so far it seems pretty objective and not really biased. I have heard that it has a bad conservative bias, so as someone who leans more liberal I was skeptical to watch it. but so far it doesn't seem bad.

can you link examples of fox being biased? (I'm trying to find the best news station that's why I ask this.) Thank you. :)

Favorite Answer

The Obama election. They ripped on him when he was running, making McCain look good. You have to look at politics. I presume that they will rip on Obama during 2012 election.

Ron Paul is a major example of Fox News Bias. Don't go thinking "Oh no, not this ron paul cultist thing again..." but have you ever listened to what he says? Have you ever heard his plans for our future? I think he's the best chance we got to see the light at the end of the tunnel. As one person put it, "every comments section of every politics video on youtube is filled with ron paul supporters, yet every "news network" tells us he has no chance. something is ******."