American teens: Do you wear your shoes in the house?

Whenever I'm watching movies or tv shows filmed and set in the USA they never take off their shoes -_- But when I watch one set in the uk or Canada they do.

So, do you wear shoes in the house?

Why? It just makes the floors more dirty and unsanitary. What if you step in dog poop?

• Barbie
    Favorite Answer

No, I never wear it at home.

I actually never wear shoes inside haha unless I'm at school! I don't think I've actually worn shoes inside before except a few times when I was little...

I walk around outside without shoes to. I just don't like wearing shoes all the time haha unfortunately my feet are like paws now but at least it doesn't hurt to walk outside anymore :)

I don't take off my shoes the second I walk into the house but I hate wearing shoes so I take them off once I'm getting comfortable.

No, for the exact reason you stated.

Although I'm sure the fact that my mother, who enforced that rule, is not from America makes a difference. I have noticed that a lot of Americans walk around their house with their shoes on.

Yes, but not for long periods of time. I don't purposely step in dog crap and then walk into my house withmy shoes on. It's not that unsanitary, it's just shoes.

Gender: woman age: 15 united states of america: England foodstuff: Vegetable Curry drink: Milkshake television programmes: Vampire Diaries, Waterloo street music: i like abit of each and every little thing; Pop, Dance, Rock, united states of america...i'm not fussy with music, as long because it had a reliable beat then that is reliable! artist: God maximum of! Westlife, The Kixx, Coldplay, One course, Foo warring parties, All Time Low, music or lyrics: Iris - Goo Goo Dolls chocolates or biscuits: Biscuits horse or canines: Argg i like them the two, yet Horse pig or sheep: Pig pets: 17 Horses, 7 canines, 2 Ferrets, 3 Cats, 4 rabbits, a Parrot, 2 Pythons & some fish siblings: 8 Brothers & 2 sisters destiny profession(you like): Marine Biologist do you like college: i like the social fringe of it, the tutorial?... not lots do you get reliable grades: If I paintings annoying i will are you single: Yup popular part of positioned on: comfortable Leggings and a jumper pastimes: Horse driving, Diving, parent Skating, Dance style of domicile, bungalow, condominium etc you reside in: that's a switched over Farm domicile/great Cottage do you like living there: Yeah that is incredible are you pleased with your physique: now and back i think of i glance incredible then different cases i don't narrow, undemanding or obese: narrow yet not stick skinny hair shade: Blonde eye shade: Bluey/green shoe length: 6 clothing length(dont could desire to however): 6 backside & 10 top (uk sizes) coiffure: organic that is curly, It involves purely above waist length then I honestly have a sweeping component fringe race: White faith: i don't shop on with one popular difficulty: Biology do you fancy everyone: particular:3 heels or apartments: Heels running shoes or heels: Heels sing or dance: Dance posh or trashy: Posh? could you particularly stay in a city, nation-state, village, city etc? in the nation-state yet not remoted from society one actuality approximately your self: i'm a Vegetarian :)

i dont wear my shoes in my house because my mom will be mad that im bringing dirt into the house and if i step in dog poop then it gets everywhere and its a big mess. the only shoe i sometimes wear is my slippers but that like if im sleeping over someones house.

Nope. As soon as I walk in the house my stepmom makes sure we take our shoes of. She doesn't like dirty floors.

No, I hate wearing shoes. I only wear shoes if I am going somewhere.

BTW- most American prefer to have people take off their shoes when entering their home.

Usually. It was the way I was raised, just to leave them on. Makes more since to take them off, I know. I try to take them off when I come inside, but I usually forget. Force of habit, I guess.

Yeah, but not for long.

I always end up kicking them off at some point, then I can't find them when I need them.

Lol

:p