Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

How can i kill myself without anyone knowing?

i have no reason to live anymore... no family no loved ones... nothing and i feel like ill never find something to fill this hole in my chest where a heart used to be...

Favorite Answer

You can bet that even if you DISAPPEARED it would concern people. Although I know you feel that life ain't for you (feel the same way myself).

If you're under 18, and as such live with someone, impossible.

Otherwise it may be possible. Bleh.

I highly recommend against it though. You always find something new to fill the hole, even if it takes time. If you have existential depression, you need to just wait it out until that something shows. If it's manic depression or something of the like, wait it out again for the episode to finish.

The good thing about hitting rock bottom, is that it can't get any worse, and given time, will get better.

• bob j

Often when we get this feeling it's because it seems like we have no reason to be in this world. And perhaps it does feel that way. When there seems to be no good things that are happening to us, that can just add to our bad feelings.

But really, there probably are things you could do that would end up helping other people. There are various sorts of vollenteer work a person can do that may seem kind of crumby to think about, but once you actually do some of that work.....well.....you can kind of see where you actually have made some little bits of positive difference in the world.

And once we start making a positive difference, then it begins to seem silly to think about killing ourself, because we do actually have some worth in the world, even if it's just in small ways.

Doing things that make a positive difference...even if it's just things like working for groups that help the homeless, or things like that...those sorts of actions can begin to fill that hole in our heart. And we can begin to feel that there actually are some reasons for us to stick around.

I suspect there are plenty of organizations that would be glad to have your help, so just something to think about.

Seems you`re trying or caught up in a world outside the phase of getting to know life and your own wishes within it, ordinarily. So it is not that you `don`t care` but that you don`t understand what a) the others in your age are learning through developing b) what the oldergroup know so you are bumming out on happy drugs. I agree with `shih tzu` - find yourself a mentor, a therapist - if you did not care this Q would not be here - so go find a decent person you can regularly rely upon outside your drop-out scenrio - and accept and carry our goodwill with you - you have a bit of learning and understanding inside, to catch up on..then you`ll enjoy taking care of what you learn about - YOU and life IMHO. LOL

I've been there thankfully I got my head straight and started a new life. And think about it there are people out there with no one all alone dying starving to death slowly dying fighting for their lives and here you are an average person depressed just slightly alone pretty average pretty healthy be thankful for what you have and look at the positives EXAMPLE:pessimist ahh sharks are attacking me realist shark! Shark! Optimist At least it's me and not someone else find the positive in every situation.Good Luck

Source(s): I know how it feels but I have overcome it
  • Okay, so you have to tell your friends you're going on vacation. Tell your parents you're sleeping over at a friends house. go into the woods and stab yourself in the throat. It's a quiet, and secret death. But kill yourself in the under like a pile of leaves or like dig a hole or something. It's quite simple really. Or you can use your imagination and get the police to kill you. That way it's suicide but not really. So yeah.

Hope this helps

Source(s): My demented brain

I've been trying to come up with something to say to you but I can't..because I've felt like that before and I know that you feel like it's the only way out. But trust me it can get better. Remember a time when you were happy. You're capable of feeling that way again. I spent years trying to figure out how to deal with my depression and now after 3 years of medication I'm functioning fine, feeling fulfilled, and ready to come off the drugs. Don't give up.

Dont kill yourself. Maybe try moving to a new state or something to start a fresh new life where you can meet all types of people. Or do drugs, or something. Find a hobby. Just don't kill yourself.

If I could use only one sentence to point you toward lasting happiness it would be this: True happiness can only be found in God, for only He can meet the deepest yearnings of our hearts. Let me explain.

You see, we aren't on this earth by accident. God created us, and He put us here for a reason: to know Him and to enjoy His presence in our lives, both now and throughout eternity. God even created us with an empty place in our hearts—an empty place that He alone can fill. The Bible says, "He has also set eternity in the hearts of men" (Ecclesiastes 3:11).

Whenever we try to fill that empty place with anything or anyone other than God, we are bound to fail. No matter how many things we have or how successful we are, that empty place is still there. But when we come to Christ, we discover that God loves us, and He makes us part of His family. More than that, He comes to live within us by His Holy Spirit. Think of it: God wants you to be part of His family forever—beginning now.

By faith turn to God and tell Him that you know you need Him. Then open your heart and life to Christ and ask Him to fill the empty places in your life. Jesus promised, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives" (John 14:27). Turn to Christ today and discover the joy and peace He alone can give. 

Without anyone knowing? Impossible.