Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 9 years ago

Because i dressed in gothic clothing does that make me a devil worshiper even though i pray to god?

I believe in good and bad in the world. There are some things I still don’t understand. But now I know that the devil is actually Lucifer casted out from heaven. I love god but I also think that there would be neither one if there was not the other, there is holy then there is sinning.

Opposites are sometimes meant for a balance on earth. As a Libra I have decided to change my question to this, Why does everyone blame one man for everything, it must be horrible for him. To wake up everyday knowing that he was being blamed by 7 billion people for something that they had free will for which is something that god gives all of us even him.

Favorite Answer

no it doesn't! your only what u say you are

I dress gothic/steampunk...about every day, I'm either wearing something made of black lace or something pinstriped.

I'm also Christian--did you know that goth first originated because of Christianity? It did.

And you should know the answer to this --you know you don't worship Lucifer, so you are safe. Society will always try to pull you down, but you should embrace that style. Secretly, everyone wishes they lived in a gothic world. So cheers!

Seriously? You think that God will criticise on the clothes of a teenage girl when there are over 100 wars going on right now, kids are getting raped, babies die from the flu and whole cities are driven from their islands due to global warming?

It doesn't matter what you wear, you could be completely naked or wear shaving foam, as long as you don't harm others, you are the same in the eyes of God.

Source(s): Common sense
  • Mike K

Hello,

No; Gothic and Steam Punk look very sexy to me even though I'm too old for it.

Cheers,

Michael Kelly

No. Christians can wear anything (well, except an upside-down cross or the symbol of another faith, LOL) and still be Christians.

If you don't worship the devil then you aren't a devil worshiper.

Nope, goth is nothing but a style. Goth can be Christian, just like punks can be Jewish, and preppy kids can be Buddhist.

No, fashion choices do not make one evil or bad. Your actions and beliefs decide that !

Source(s): <~~~ Goth Christian telling you !