? asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

circumcision in bathroom?

my girlfriend and I decided that we make our home made circumcision. My girlfriend demands I need it and I joked around with her one day and said I would so im gonna let her. She works at a eurologist office and says can handfle this shes going to have me sit on the toilet and circumcise me with all her tools from the clinic she purchased

Favorite Answer

Please don't.

Even if you uses proper sanitation tools, it's not as safe as getting one done in hospitals, and what if you don't get properly anesthetized? You would be scared to get another ***** when you feel that knife cutting away that skin. yikes!

If your girlfriend insists on it, have her submit to it first....let her see what it is like to have her clitoral hood sliced off.

After she has lived with the scarring, the lack of sensitivity, the mis matched skin, the skin tags, the skin bridges,...all the thing that go along with circumcision,...then perhaps only at that time could she even think to suggest it to you.

By the very nature of it, circumcision is a brutally cruel and highly destructive procedure that removes essential, healthy, vital tissue from the penis for no other reason than to make doctors rich.

If you are considering submitting yourself to this barbarism,....then bleeding to death in the toilet may be your future.

How could anyone in their right mind even consider circumcision?

Mithras

Your girlfriend is filling you full of crap. I have helped with this outpatient procedure, and 1. Its done in a sterile field, and not on the toilet. 2. She is not capable of the procedure without special tools and a suture tray. The drugs used for circumcision are only available from a physician, and if she takes them home, she is committing a crime.

Don't Let her mess with you...you will end up with a horrible infection and it will be a mess.

Yeah, you go ahead and sit on one of the most bacteria ridden, filthy, nasty, dirty things in your house and let someone do a surgical procedure, see what it gets you.

Source(s): Infection.
  • DGAF

youre probably a circumcised american guy trying to promote circumcision

only jews, muslims and americans are into that whole slicing genital thing so good look woth your mutilated scarred penis

As long as you record it with a video camera, go right ahead.

• J7269

Yeah record it and don't worry it doesn't hurt a bit! ( SARCASM )

If all her tools from the clinic include her teeth then I don't see a problem.

Do it do it do it do it

And post a video on YouTube

Yeah... sure, troll.