Should I buy this laptop?

ACER ASPIRE 5750-6421 laptop core i3

is this any good for gaming? I just want to be able to play a few recent games like black ops or dead space.

• LPunch
    Favorite Answer

Since the acer you're asking about is at the $500 range, I highly suggest you check out the Samsung Series 3 NP305E5A-A03US which is in the same price but with better specs for gaming.

AMD A series Quad Core A6 3420M Processor 1.5GHz

4GB DDR3 RAM

500GB Hard Drive

15.6-Inch Screen, AMD Radeon HD 6520G

Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)

Read more details and see the pictures

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Series-NP305E5A-A03U...

for a good gaming laptop you preferably need i5 - i7 processor with at least a 1gb graphics card. DO NOT BUY A LAPTOP WITH INTEGRATED GRAPHICS these cannot be changed and are usually crap to play games on. so to answer your question, no that laptop would not be very good for black ops or dead space.

except you will improve to a greater advantageous motherboard and CPU, then i'd purely circulate with the hot one. the reason in the back of this would be that there ought to ok be different subject concerns that could value extra money to repair, or there must be different subject concerns arise quickly after the fix. greater advantageous to purchase the hot one and characteristic the guaranty. in spite of the undeniable fact which you will make this an threat to enhance your computing device to a much greater advantageous and faster gadget. you may make it precisely the type you will like it. yet the two way, you will would desire to spend some money in this subject you have. sturdy luck to you.

• John

i would not recommend it.contact me and i can help u find a good laptop.