Anonymous

What is wrong with me? I have no absolute clue.?

I have a tingling sensation that spreads through my body randomly throughout the day, usually closer to night, this has been going on for a few months now. I also experience vision problems when this happens and I have a loss of balance for a moment or two. Just recently its gotten worse, I've had massive severe headaches and nose bleeds while I am asleep, and I've lost consciousness a few times.

I'm 17 by the way.

Favorite Answer

Please go to the doctor, this may be the onset of a seizure disorder and that could be life-threatening. I really want you to go to the doctor! Please! In the next couple of days go!

Im not sure if you are serious, but if you are please visit a doctor. That seems to be very dangerous and if it is getting worse than I would suggest going to the Emergency Room as soon as possible. Even if it isn't then still go. This may be some sort of tumor or seizure type of thing, and I feel it is necessary that you get this checked out. also, if this is fake I don't see how that is funny at all. Please visit the Emergency room, or doctor immediately.

Source(s): My knowledge and experience with medical know abouts.

I can't tell but you really need to go see a doctor before this gets worse.

This sounds like it could be a serious medical condition and you should contact you doctor immediately!