? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What is the best Dog Seasoning ( liberals ) ?

I've never cooked a dog.....................................

So I'm not sure.................................................

Obama ate dog.. is he so stupid he does not ask the question what makes food taste good?

If so.. Obama is a fragment of American failuire..........

I like the Korean style personally, though I think any Texan who is a real man can probably whip up a barbeque sauce that would work wonders. Enough pleasantries you pant crapping little girly man, I and a very large number of U.S. Servicemen have eaten dog and we are not stupid and a shizz-load of us really like dog. I have not eaten it since I was in Korea,but I would again in a flat second, it's just meat you tiny turd. We are also not American Failures like your purse carrying swishy nutless self ! I love how you Cons like talking BS about how America lovin you are, yet more of the Democrat leadership have served in the military then their draft dodging republican counter-parts. Heck, the only politician up on the hill with the Medal of Honor is a Democrat !

Source(s): Do you have any idea some of the things we Americans, have and do eat? Here in our own country? You do realize there is a difference in torturing an animal and eating it, right ?

I understand Koreans use a spicy BBQ like sauce, the Inuit prefer the meat slightly rotted, and many other Native American people tend to go with local spices and herbs! And from what I also understand, any one of you Cons get hungry enough, you will eat it however you can get it. No matter what, it is only meat, and your squeamishness shows how much of a wuss you are. I understand The old saying is: " Never name your dog, you never know when you'll have to eat him."

I don't know.

Obama has never cooked a dog either.

Now you look like an idiot.

• Jacara

Con leaves, with a hint of Paranoia.

ask scooterpoop his wife is filipina they love dog