Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 9 years ago

What is a better dirt bike for me?

Hi,

I'm 5 11" and weight 182 and i want to get a dirt bike and I've rode my friends 85. Is a kx100 or yz125 a better bike for me?? and im also 15.

it matters how experienced you are. both bikes are really nice bikes , my brothers 5 11" and around 170 pounds and rides a rm 125, ( witch is basically same as yz 125) but hes also been riding for about 7 years. if you arent that experienced, get the kx100 and learn some more then move up to a 125. both are great bikes though , but if you can handle the 85 you should be able to handle a 125.

hope it helps(:

Source(s): just alot of experience in dirtbiking.
  • dave

Both the bikes are good. However, Kawasaki’s bikes are my favorite. I am similar to you in size and weight. I am using the KX250F. Apart from your friends KX100 or my KX250F, you can go with something different like KX65, KX85 or KX450F.

I found a really useful website that offers further information…..

You are big for the KX100. The YZ125 is more your size. If you ride trails I would suggest a KDX200, as they are one of the best trailbikes.

Source(s): master motorcycle mechanic

Yz 125 a lot of power on 2 strokes and a lot of maintanance though

• Mark

Ask your parents, I'm sure they will have a answer for you.