Amber asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Best ways to repair hair?

Over the span of two years, I've bleached my hair a couple of times. Suprisingly, it's very healthy for how much i've abused it. It doesn't break and isn't brittle or anything. BUT i'd like to get it healthy over the summer so I can possibly go lighter. I know about deep conditioning and refraining from using shampoos, heat, etc. Are there any more tips and tricks that will help me repair my hair? o:

1. I use cocount oil. it comes in tubs from local supermarket or drugstore or beauty shops, for about 2.00 pounds. Heat it in pan(it's solid at room temp) and massage into scalp and ends, concentrating on ends more. Leave on for 30-70 mins, over night if wished. Apply shampoo before rinsing, as it will a make your hair greasy if you apply water first. Don't use conditer. Do this once every 1 or two weeks.

2. If you towel dry your hair or brush it a lot.. Try not brushing it as much because over brushing and rubbing will break the hair and put pressure on it. ( hope theese help they're not excellent but i hope they are okay)

I recommend you a kit that contains some products that work amazingly to repair the damage and have healthy hair, it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment Kit. This kit contains some products that help strengthen the hair that's prone to breakage, smooth the hair and form a protective mist on surface against heat damage, reduce Frizz and help prevent further damage, leave hair healthy, shiny and resilient and provide heat protection. Check it out at http://www.safrons.com/pro-naturals-moroccan-argan... . Hope this helps and good luck. :D