Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsCycling · 9 years ago

What are some guidlines for making a custom bmx bike?

i was looking at building my own custom bmx bike. could anyone maybe even make a custom bike that i might like and tell me all the parts. im looking for a great freestyle and im 6 ft

• ?
    Favorite Answer

If you want to save a lot of money buy a complete bike with the parts you want. It will cost you 3 times more to build one even if you knew what you were doing and had the proper tools.

No one can tell you what custom bike will be good for you. Only YOU will know what is good for you. Everyone has a different riding style, and everyone likes different things.

I will say, though, that a brand new custom will cost at least $1200 (For a decent bike). If you get some used parts, it will drop down to around $700 at the lowest.

Let's enjoy any live sporting events free over the world. www.sporting-live.com