I bumped a car but there appeared to be no damage?

So I was backing.out of a spot carefully, i pulled out too sharply and ever so slightly grazed a car with my front end. It was so slight if i had of been ann inch away, i wouldnt have hit it. I didnt get out of the car but it looked quite evident to me that there was no scratch, so i left. When i got home i checked my car, and realized there is a scratch on it. Its fairly small and when.i rubbed on it most of it came.off but theres still some small scratch there. But now the problem arrises as what if I did scratch it!? What if i had gotten out of the car and seen it? I should have but, i was so panicked i just left. I feel awful about this. Also, im 16, and have not had my lisence for very long. Please dont critcize me, based on that. I actually am a safe driver, as compared to my friends who like to "race down streets." I try to be cautious, but **** like this happens and now i feel awful. So my question is, is what i did reasonable? if there had have been significant damage i would have done something but yeah. What should i do?

Favorite Answer

**** it your good

Well a bump like that isn't like you ran over somebody, but definitely don't bump somebodys car and not get out to look at it ever again.

Let this time be a lesson.

the best thing for you to do is try to go back and see if there is any damage on that guys car. just imagine if it was your car some one did that to ...