Nolan asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

What are some good Derrick Rose ACL jokes ?

I know it's too soon and it's terrible to make jokes about another players injuries but I'm a heat fan and my friend is a bulls fan and I've heard NOTHING since Christmas about how the bulls were gonna win it all! Now that they probably won't and my heat are looking even better to win the east, what are some harmless jokes I can tell my friend Monday about Derrick Rose's injury? Please make them actually clever

Favorite Answer

Heat Fan *See a Bulls Fan*

Heat Fan: *Grabs knee*

Bulls fan: Shut up douche thats not funny.

Heat Fan: hahahahah, yes it is.

Source(s): Bulls Fans
  • ?

Derrick Rose Injury Jokes

I wouldn't be so sure that the Bulls will lose to the Heat. The bulls played well without rose and they've beat the heat without rose. I think the Bulls are still a team to beat.

And there are no jokes about Rose's injury because that's douchey to joke about an injured player.

• Ryan

What's Derrick Rose's favorite meal?

You're a douche.

Shut the hell up brah. Rose is a good and humble player and him being out of the remainder of the playoffs makes the East less entertaining to me

yeah, the chicago bulls twitter just confirmed it... bulls have to play really well without rose, sixers can actually pull some games out now.

You should not make jokes of rose he is humble soft spoken and kind unlike your egotistical Wade and Lebron

• Jesse

Your life is a joke.

You shouldn't joke at all.

• Dom

douche move.