My cousin in Germany wants to enroll in high school in Ohio and live with me.?

My cousin lives in Germany and would like to come to Ohio and live with me and enroll in high school as a freshman. What must his father do or we do so that he can live with me and go to either the public high school or Catholic high school in August 2012? He has a German passport.

2 Answers

  • drip
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

    How old are you? If in H, your parents need to go to the public and private school to see what the procedure is for your cousin tO attend school here. Your parents would need legal guardiship.

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    As a minor. He woulh have to sign a legal document giving you temporary guarianship to make medical decisions or school etc. Easy process.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.