Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

IDK whats RONG!!!!!PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!PLEASE HELP?

Ok well i was shower an i look at my chest an they had blood bumps on my chest some of thim was bump some was just flat ....an for the last 2 year i ben geting these feeling like my vison an hearing gets weaird feel like im waking up out of a dream an about 2 r 3 mouth ago i pooed an they had like a chunk of red stuff in it an i got it out the toilt an showed my momma an right when i showed her that feeling hit me my vison an hearing an right after i felt real sick an i sleep in my moms room an thin the next day when i walk i would get dizzy an i would feel real bad at night an not that bad in the day an thin i started shaking 1 night an felt like i was goina die thin this feeling was goin on for about 2 week thin it went away thin i start feeling like i was in a dream so i went get a mri an blood work done an came back fine an now i feel good in the day but at night i feeling like im in a dream some times when people talk ......im 13 an a male ......

.......AN SENCE ALL THIS HAPPEND MY MEMORIE ISNT GOOD AN I FORGET ALOT

Favorite Answer

We all noticed - it's not only your memory that's bad, your spelling is atrocious too.

Funny how it's other wise the same question you asked a few days back and which got deleted - mainly because it was totally incomprehensible.

It way "I have no idea". To the fellow wrote that LMFAO way giggling my f******ing a** out- It's is not out it is off, what are you favor forty? Oh, yeah a few folks get the phrases IDK and IDC pressured. IDC way I do not care.

• John

Either way you need to see a doctor.