I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT LLN MEANS BUT THIS SAYS IT NEEDS TO HAVE 20 CHARACTERS. WHAT DOES LLN MEAN?

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Favorite Answer

LLN means Laugh Like Niall

If you aren't a one direction fan than you probably wouldn't get it...

They are a boy band and one of the boys' name is Niall... he laughs adorably so people say LLN instead of LOL or something.

Source(s): a directioner (:
  • Zarn

Without context, dear Yasmeen, a three letter abbreviation is impossible to decode.

LLN can be "Language, Literacy and Numeracy". LLN can also be "Law of Large Numbers". Or, the French group The Black Legions (Les Légions Noires). Or for that matter, "Leeds Learning Network". It might even be a part of the instrumentation of a plane (LLN-GX is an inertial navigation unit).

So... In what context did you encounter "LLN"?

It means laugh like Niall

He's from one direction he has a cute funny laugh so it's basically lol but directioners like to call it lln

Source(s): Me I know my one direction