Best film you seen in theaters this year?

My favorite movie I've seen this year so far has to be The cabin in the woods I had alot of fun watchin and it seemed like all of the audiences liked it as well.

• Donny
    Favorite Answer

The only two I've seen are The Cabin in the Woods and The Five-Year Engagement

I really liked both, but prefer The Cabin in the Woods

I personally did not enjoy Cabin in the Woods, it was alright in my opinion...myit and younger brother and father RAVED about it and said how clever it was incessantly, so I went along with them to see it. I haven't seen a "WOW" movie this year, and I have seen a TON of movies, haha! (: Can't wait until Summer hits, incredible movies are coming out then. I'll edit this question, if I think of a movie that I loved! (:

The Hunger Games. That will probably change this summer when I see The Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man, and Prometheus.

• The Avengers

• woodi

21 Jump Street.....Nonstop laughs. I havent seen that many films in the theater so far this year tho.

Act of Valor

TITANIC WAS AMAZING.