Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

please help ='( going to cry .................................................................................?

my boyfriend all of a sudden has bin really up tight about my clothing he's things i always wear i cant help my boobs showing like in every top the bulge out im a C and im 113 pounds i cant help it it's just my body and i cant wear tanks or shorts or rainbow sock!! i love him allot but i don't get it im not slutty im not trying to be its just how i am ='( and he does make me happy what do i do though he's making me feel bad

• Favorite Answer

Physco

Hi there! Guess if you are beautiful and have the boobs to match, I would be jealous and uptight too! That is just your man's way of showing he is possessive of you.

Now, if you too have been together a long time and are serious about your relationship, then I would suggest you dress down, just to please him and keep the peace. Keep your stuff only for your man - know what I mean? You don't have to flaunt it around in front of everyone else!

Other desperate measures - only in worst case scenario mind you:

1) Apply some shrinking cream

2) Get your boy soda glasses!

Hey, just kidding, but seriously, if he is not worth the change to your wardrobe, then make a change - get someone who appreciates the way you look in whatever you choose to wear. Today it may be the dress, who knows what he will want you to change next?

Let me know how things work out - always glad to help.

Regards,

Dom

It means he's just worried about other guys checking you out... And then who knows what they'll try to do to you. He just doesnt want you to taken away. Man you are really skinny and its even worst if you have big boobs... Guys will like that a lot lol

maybe you being you is too flirtatious for your boyfriend

I don't understand where girls got in their head that they can dress more promiscuous and not be considered a promiscuous girl. If you see a someone dressed as a cop you're gonna assume he's a cop right?

I think you have to really look at how you're dressing and how it affects male attention to you because even though you might think it's innocent you could be catching a lot of attention that your bf thinks is deliberate

there is nothing wrong with dressing a bit more modest infact most guys want to date those girls

he is just trying to protect what he has... you know when you were things like rainbow socks it attracts attention i bet he feels that if a cuter guy came up to you you would leave him from a cuter guy listen to this song when you feel down it helps me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd...

He just doesnt want any other guys to be staring at you, he's probably insecure. Don't take it the wrong way. Just sit down and talk to him about it .

Either cover up with shirts that don't scoop too low and wear longer shorts to make him happy, or talk to him to see why he's asking you to cover up. Or dump him.

Kick him to the curb. He will always be jealous and that will just be crappy for you. Show off what ya got!

He does not want any other guy looking at you SMH