mainly for girls to read?

What do you ladies think of this... I want a girl that likes me for me. I want a girl that will atleast act like they are interested in what I have to say. I want a girl that I can trust to keep a secret. I want a girl that when just I look at them I smile. I want a girl that understands me. I want a girl that runs through my thoughts every day. I want a girl whose face is the most beautiful thing I could dream. I want a girl that I can hold in my arms under the stars. I want a girl that I call everyday just to hear her voice. I want a girl whose smile makes me smile. I want a girl that has a cute laugh. I want a girl. I want a girl. I came up this and just want some opinions on it. :) I also reposted this to try and get more opinions

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Writing about it isn't going to get the girl.

Go forth, find your girl, woo her, and make her your's

• 6 years ago

Mainly for girls to read?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Whats your Faverouite Baby Names for Girls and Boys??

• 9 years ago

Girls want some of the exact same things. Mann I wish all guys were like this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Elroy
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Abusive husband: Tracking me by phone?

• 4 years ago

Shark boy and Jacob the same actor?

• Bevvy
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

2 day express shipping?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well then go get her! haha =) Just be yourself and I am sure you will get a girl like that.

Answer mine? If you want to. =D

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201204...

• Beilul
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Can yhu still be pregnant if your period came on the day yhu had sex bc yhu missed your bc pill ?

• 9 years ago

we all want things. doesn't mean we get it. that just sounds REALLY desperate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.