mainly for girls to read?

What do you ladies think of this... I want a girl that likes me for me. I want a girl that will atleast act like they are interested in what I have to say. I want a girl that I can trust to keep a secret. I want a girl that when just I look at them I smile. I want a girl that understands me. I want a girl that runs through my thoughts every day. I want a girl whose face is the most beautiful thing I could dream. I want a girl that I can hold in my arms under the stars. I want a girl that I call everyday just to hear her voice. I want a girl whose smile makes me smile. I want a girl that has a cute laugh. I want a girl. I want a girl. I came up this and just want some opinions on it. :) I also reposted this to try and get more opinions

Favorite Answer

Writing about it isn't going to get the girl.

Go forth, find your girl, woo her, and make her your's

Mainly for girls to read?

Whats your Faverouite Baby Names for Girls and Boys??

Girls want some of the exact same things. Mann I wish all guys were like this.

• Elroy

Abusive husband: Tracking me by phone?

Shark boy and Jacob the same actor?

• Bevvy

2 day express shipping?

Well then go get her! haha =) Just be yourself and I am sure you will get a girl like that.

Answer mine? If you want to. =D

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201204...

• Beilul

Can yhu still be pregnant if your period came on the day yhu had sex bc yhu missed your bc pill ?

we all want things. doesn't mean we get it. that just sounds REALLY desperate.