need help to prepare salmon? :o?

the recipe i want to use works with salmon that has bone and skin and they want me to grill it, the salmon i am using is boneless and skinless and i have to bake it but i have a grillpan, is there some special way to prepare it that it would still be okay? or will the marinade not work like this :/

i have a special saucy marinade, and i can't grill it.

i can not grill it, i do not have access to a grill unfortunately, no one knows how to grill. I want to bake it, but i need to find a way to "grill it" in the oven. please help me by answering THIS question.

Favorite Answer

Just grill the marinated salmon, delicious!

• dierks

baked and pro with lemon pepper and butter. the two warm as element of a meal or chilled and flaked right into a pasta salad or in a sandwich. Salmon loaf(that previous standby) is fairly good to with a severe-high quality lemon sauce.

You could try and pan sear it in olive oil about 3 min on each side then preheat oven to 350 degrees and let it finish cooking for about 10-15 min.

lemon salt pepper and olive oil! yum.

.....