FallenAngel86 asked in PetsDogs · 9 years ago

i was bitten by a dog and im scared?

I was bitten by a dog a week ago I didn't go to the doctor because I had gotten a tetanus shot not too long ago but now I have a sharp pain from my elbow down to my hand where I was bitten on my wrist I've had pain in my elbow all week and now I have pain in both my hands and I'm getting a little paranoid should I be worried and please no wise cracks

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Andi
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Not to bug you out but you may have an infection under your skin. You really should go to the doctor before it gets so bad that the docs wont be able to help. You need antibotics.

A friend of mine got bit were her flesh was hanging out. She did go to hospital but the wound was on her wrist and she didnt really follow up with the doctor so she now has no feeling in her wrist and her skin is dis-colored.

Believe me get help before you cant reverse the problem

• 9 years ago

It wouldn't hurt to get checked out. It could be a deep bruise from the bite. You didn't mention if the skin was broken so it is hard to say if it may be an infection.

Get it checked out if for no reason than peace of mind.

• 4 years ago

what field are you in that has such a lot of stray puppies that you're this frightened of yours getting attacked? in any case, check out a fence round ur condo so he has a colossal field to run and play in, in a nontoxic atmosphere

• 9 years ago

Maybe u should go to the doctor? I mean it won't hurt you if you just check.

Source(s): Me
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

It will heal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.