bryce harper just got his first mlb hit. is he a hall of famer?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Fozzy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Can't miss. Groundbreaking for his special wing in Cooperstown is scheduled for Monday morning.

• 9 years ago

OMG OMG OMG yes! He is best of all time, a double straight over the CF's head... never been done before! Screw a career, he shouuld just quit and be inducted in the HOF right now! Amazing!

• 9 years ago

Possibly,he broke high school records that any other MLB player couldn't do...the hype may be right

• Foxx
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

If he plays well, and breaks some records or sets them seasonally for 15-20 years then yes.

Source(s): Been following baseball since 1966, and have seen Mays, Mantle, Aaron, Rose, Griffey(both), Brett, Yaz and many more-Harper is a rookie, and until he shows he has the staying power he is not one of the immortals yet.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I love the people who are like, "It's too early to tell". Really. I thought 3 at bats was more than enough.

• 9 years ago

1st ballot hall of famer.

• 9 years ago

Too early

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He has already broken records for Overall Hype and Hype/Skill ratio. So sure why not?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'll tell you in 10 years.

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

No. This what people said about Jeremy Lin. Linsanity.... I wonder if Bryce will be NBA's version of Jeremy and NFL's version of tim tebow. haha.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.