Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 9 years ago

I'm planning on killing myself, but..!!?

I have to wait. I have to wait until my girls are older. M family wont support my idea of a divorce. So I said the only thing is to kill myself. I would run away and live in a different state with my daughters, but financially now that wouldn't be possible. I asked somewhat of the same question and I haven't had anyone care enough to reply. I guess people like troll's more then real people that need advice. Help..!! I'm serious. I hate my husband.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salam all :)))

MY religion is what keeps me safe. I don't have a husband but I have Allah (swt) with me..!!

The Imam wants the husband to come if I wanted to talk with him. My husband would trick him just like he tricks all..!! "sensitive?" are you not a grown person?? like come on

Why do I hate him??? Oh gosh I wouldn't have that much patience to even sum it down. IF anyone would want to help Islamic wise, email me

لا إله إلا الله ISLAM Thank You..!!

@ Angry, I wish I was lying. I wouldn't wish this life to my enemy which I don't have any. Its just a figure of speech.

@ Arif Speak English..Okay???

Favorite Answer

The right to end your life belongs only to Allah (swt), not to you.

Suicide is a big sin. It is not worth going to Hell over.

– Allah (swt) does not burden us more than we can bear.

 ‍‍‍‍‍‍ ‍‍‍‍‍‍So stop being ungrateful and do not commit suicide.

Just talk to your family about this issue.

I'm sure they would rather you be alive and divorced than to kill yourself and be dead..

EDIT:

Glad to help ツ

Don't kill yourself, suicide is never the answer and leads only to hell. If you hate your husband so badly, divorce him. Islam allows for divorce, and I think you said you are from Ohio, so you will be treated well.

Talk to an Imam, and if you want to, message me, I will answer any email or IM, maybe not immediately, but ASAP.

If you die you leave your children motherless and left to be raised by the husband you hate.

You shouldn't have to die to be rid of this man. Keep looking for help from a friend, a coworker or a woman's shelter. Your family being unhappy with divorce is better than them being devastated by a suicide. You need to be the winner in this unhappy marriage - keep looking for a way out.

/

Islam allows divorce. If you do not like him divorce him.

Go to the social services they will help you.

Islam does not force a woman to stay with her husband against her will.

In Islam you do not need families permission to get a divorce.

Source(s):

www.muslimjesus.net

• As`SalamuAlaykum WaRahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!!!

Don't say such words sister, & don't do it either. Well I CARE for YOU, you're my muslim sister and I want whats best for you and all of the brothers and sisters of Islam. You have daughters mashallah they must be beautiful just like you, be by their side at all timing, they need YOU, & ISLAM. Guide them through life, don't ever give up on life, for thee will become one of the losers, and burn in hell, (Astaghfurillah-Naudhubillah) :( I wouldn't encourage you to run away, for all reasons, stay at your home with your daughters. Talk to family with the imam then, with your husband, family, & Imam together. Inshallah everything works out. Always have faith in Allah(swt). -- Allahu A'lam.

-Salam Alaykum sis, <3

Killing your self is not the only decision u have... Just have patience and pray to Allah inshallah he will help u...killing yr self is haram so please don't even think about killing yr self if u think u are a true Muslim

Really? :/

i hope u r not joking i hate life as well lol

This is my Islam is so terrible. Prearranged marriages never work. Leave that sh*thole of a religion!

P.S. Are you really going to follow the religion of a pedophile? Muhammad married Aisha at 6 years old and had sex with her at 9 years old. Who would want to follow a pedophile?

Find some good neighbours to talk to

Why'd you marry him & why the hell would you have kids with him????

PS don't kill yourself girl.