Stupid.. But annoying....?

Okay so there was a deep freezer in my garage that was my moms. It had sat in there for months and I didn't think it would ever be used, do I allowed my boyfriend who really needed one to take it. I didn't think anyone would mind because we have never used it and no one ever thought about using it.. Well it became a big deal days after it went missing and now my mom is asking the neighbors if they saw anyone take it. I wanted to tell her I just gave it away but it's gone too far. I didn't think it would be a big deal... Opinions? Was this really a big deal??

Favorite Answer

ithink you should just get it back from yol\ur boy friend and say you found it somewhare..

For a fridge that no one used.. not a big deal unless your parents hate that dude you gave it to.

Tell your mom asap! You made a bad decision, you should have told your parents before giving something of theirs away!