I'm so fed up with not getting pregnant =/?

So I have had problems with my period since the first time I got it..I am now 22 and my Husband and I are wanting to have a baby. I have had ultra sounds, exams, and bloodwork done. Everything has come back ok. No pcos, no endometriosis, I went on B.c. to regulate my periods when I was 15. I went off in Summer of 2010, since then I think I have had 5 periods. I switched obgyns several times because a few of them didn't even want to listen to my story and said just to go to a fertility clinic. My last obgyn put me back on b.c. for 3 months and said I should ovulate when I was done and then start ttc from there...and still nothing...I just don't know what I should do =/ Now I am off the b.c. should have gotten my period 3 days ago and still nothing...I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.........Any ideas or suggestions...I wouldnt mind going to a fertility specialist but our insurance doesn't cover it..

• ?

Sounds like you need a medication to make you ovulate and start a period. I got pregnant off of clomid and estradiol. My OB prescribed that, but I don't know if yours will along with a pill to give you a period. If I were you I would consult a fertility specialist.

Source(s): I had luteal Phase defect while trying conceive baby #2.
  • jlb

Have you considered monitoring your fertility signs (cervical fluid and BBT) to predict ovulation? It can work with irregular cycles and has a high success rate. Plus there is no cost and it isn't invasive.

I highly recommend "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", it's a great book for achieving pregnancy.

Is there any chance that it is your hubby and not you that is the issue?