Little Big Planet????????????

If i was 2 make a level and put a prize bubble in it and not publish it but my friend plays it with me will he get the prize? You know where you join someone in their pod through psn. Will he get it?

Favorite Answer

I'm not sure what the price of fish is at the moment!!

i ought to get call of responsibility: Black ops, there's a lot relaxing gameplay in it, even in spite of the indisputable fact that many say it really is a step down from present day conflict 2, in my opinion i will not accept as true with them, i purchased it on steam and that i love it, that's definetly a recreation i ought to reccommend, also... black ops is $fifty 9.ninety 9... someone promoting it for 88 money is a scam artist... if you're attempting to get it for console, get a sturdy searching used replica(if there is one), and it is going to value about... perchance 50 greenbacks, 88 is outrageous. and in case i misread this, with both video games you stated, oblivion and warhawk.. you wont get more beneficial than 8-10 money for both, they dont supply a lot money for commerce ins... in spite of the indisputable fact that if the game is sparkling

You do know that you can select the correct category when you post your question, don't you?

.