System Of A Down/Deftones Chicago Presale Password?

Does anybody know the presale password for the System Of A Down/Deftones 8/15 Rosemont, IL show?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My second reply: I'm not entirely sure, I received an email about a week ago and without realizing it, i deleted my email account. From what i remember seeing, the code was either Mezmerize or Hypnotize. If those two do not work, try the rumored SOAD or ATWA. Hope one of those work. I guess I wont be going to the event. FML

Also, from what's posted on Ticketmaster, the presale will only last 12 hours here in Chicago. =(

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Last year they sent out a Facebook message with the pre-sale password. All you had to do was 'Like' their Facebook page and you got the password. If you sign in to Facebook and click on your messages there should be a sub-section on the left hand side of the page labeld 'other.' That is where you receive correspondence from bands/artists that you 'Like' on Facebook. I can't confirm if they are going to do the same this year... I have been checking daily. I am also on their mailing list from systemofadown.com and have not received anything yet. Last year they sent it the day of the pre-sale... Keep watching!

**update**

They just sent out an email with the password to fans on their mailing list.

Source(s): www.systemofadown.com
  • 9 years ago

ATWA worked for me...but they are no longer doing GA seating. I bought a ga ticket on ticketnetwork.com for 100$!

• 9 years ago

well if they sent out the email, then what's the password?!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

atwa worked for me for the D.C. show.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.