Need a swimsuit for a 13 yr old?Help!?

So I need a new swimtuit. I never could find cute swimsuits because of my height:(

Im 4' 10"(i know i know im small). Whenever i got a swimsuit it was always glittery and not very "13" year old-ish. Its really hard finding clothes that fit also :(. I fit into abercrombie kids and aeropostale tops(not pants)

So does anyone know a place where i could get a swimsuit??

Or please post linsk of a cute ones. But not to "showy". But i also dont want to look 7. But i kind of already do because of my height....

Thanks everyone!!!! :)

Favorite Answer

Try looking at abercrombie kids! they have really cute suits but for smaller girls like you! I think they would look good.

• bayala

that's an quite tremendously go well with in spite of the undeniable fact that that's probable unlikely to look sturdy on you except you benefit weight because of the fact ninety 8 pounds at 5'8 is quite very underweight. Btw how the f*ck are you nonetheless alive being that rattling skinny?

eBay