I had a dream where I made out with my best friend. Does this make me gay?

Last night, I slept over at my friend's house. (We're both 15 year old guys btw) We both slept in his bed since it's a king sized one. I was just in a pair of underwear and he was naked, but we've been friends since birth practically and are like brothers, so we were perfectly comfortable with it. During the night, I had a dream that we were making out naked. It was intense, tongues in each others mouths and kissing each others bodies. And the scary part is that I actually enjoyed it. I have never looked at my friend like that before, and neither of us have ever thought that we might be gay. He has a girlfriend and I used to. Should I tell him that I had this dream or not?Did I just turn gay?

Favorite Answer

^^; If you think that then you might be right. But actually that's pretty normal for both straight guys, you just love each other that's all and it's only a dream and probably that scary part was only the kissing not because you liked your dream because you were kissing him, I think you liked your dream because it was kissing so it's normal for a teenager like you. If in reality you really liked your friend then you're gay.

- and it's a nightmare not a dream ^^ . JK.

I think everyone has had an illusive, erotic fantasies now and then - especially if they've been in close proximity with that person. I once had a dream where I was with a girl and I...think I liked it? But I am very confident that I am not straight or even bisexual. I really wouldn't worry about it. If the dreams keep occurring, especially with this friend, then maybe you should reevaluate your sexuality.

I've had dreams about killing people, does that make me a murderer?

Unless you actually really want to be with him in that way, it doesn't matter. Hell, everyone has the occasional homoerotic fantasies.

ok so i'm guessing this guy is a very stable pal of yours? Like your close? What i'm thinking this dream could desire to symbolise is that seeing which you have under no circumstances had that close intimacey with a boy, it extremely is got here by using on your dream seeing which you experience delicate with this guy? It does not precisely recommend your fascinated in him i think of it basically means that because of the fact he's a guy you experience no tension to have that lady guy courting all quickly females dream of certainly! desire it extremely is wise

If you like girls and think they're hot; you're straight. If you like boys and think they're hot; you're gay. Pretty straightforward..

Yeah you're pretty much gay now.

• you're curious :3

If you aint straight, you aint normal.