Janee C asked in PetsDogs · 9 years ago

My 1 year old dog ate ALL Mighty Pacs, will that harm him? He's been throwing up suds!!?

So my mom and brother took my dog for a car ride and in back seat they had ALL mighty pacs, it is a liquid laundry detergent that DOES NOT CONTAIN BLEACH I read the ingredients. Well you know how dogs are, curious so my dog ate one or two sine then he has been throwing up white bubble/suds. Is that going to harm him???

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

    If you look closely on the back it says that it should not be ingested and if it is accidentally to call poison control.

    Nowhere does it say to consult Yahoo answers!

  • 9 years ago

    Go to the vet. Now.

  • 9 years ago

    you should take him to the vet

  • paul
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

    GO TO YOUR VET NOW OMG YOUR STILL READING THIS ? GO NOW

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.