How do I make guys want to talk to me?

I've always been the shy and quiet type. But I've been getting over being so shy. I've started talking to guys more. Online like on Myyearbook.com and in real life. I find guys I like, we exchange numbers sometimes, and like text each other once. Then they never really talk to me again. I met this one guy I kinda like online and he lives about an hour away. We texted that day, the next I texted him, he was busy so we texted later. Than I waited a couple days. Texted him again and we talked. Now it's been several days and I wanted to be friends with the guy but I don't feel like he's interested.

How can I make guys text and want to talk to me first? Is there some kind of flirty trick or something?

Favorite Answer

Well, first and foremost, stop trying so hard. Let them seek you out. Guys like girls whom are confident and give off a sense of self-assureness.

Ugh i hate myyearbook. I've used that website to talk to guys..and it made my social skill in real life kinda worse. so i suggest you to start talking to guys in person more

• Orz

Throw dirt enough, and some will stick.