Major Game decision of two major titles: Prototype 2 or Ghost Recon Future Soldier?

I like both of these games, meaning the styles: i love how prototype is a sandbox while on the other hand Ghost recon has so much different personalities in the game.

I played the beta for ghost recon and it was fun but i think i will get sick of it, really i think i mostly want it for the campaign, but i reallyt really gave it a chance

Prototype 2 is fun and all but i think it will be boring later on but if u buy it in walmart u get the limited edition plus the original prototype tht i havent beat it, and its a free

I just dont know which one

There are a lot of shooters out there, thats the only reason why I would say get Prototype 2. The first one was a lot of fun, plus the next one looks a lot better in terms of graphics and powers that your character has. Plus as Im sure you know, you`ll probably have to fight Mercer in the end, and that is most likely gonna be awesome

Prototype if your into major blood, gore and zombie type apocolypse

Ghost recon if your into modern to future war in this situation lol

• bayala

properly, they're the two thoroughly diverse issues. in case you like multiplayer, then GRFS. in case you like single participant loose roam, then [PROTOTYPE2]. nonetheless i assume Ghost Recon will keep you occupied longer with on line considering that [PROTOTYPE2] is quite subject-free (I have been given each and every of the trophies in decrease than a week). Your call.