Major Game decision of two major titles: Prototype 2 or Ghost Recon Future Soldier?

I like both of these games, meaning the styles: i love how prototype is a sandbox while on the other hand Ghost recon has so much different personalities in the game.

I played the beta for ghost recon and it was fun but i think i will get sick of it, really i think i mostly want it for the campaign, but i reallyt really gave it a chance

Prototype 2 is fun and all but i think it will be boring later on but if u buy it in walmart u get the limited edition plus the original prototype tht i havent beat it, and its a free

I just dont know which one

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

There are a lot of shooters out there, thats the only reason why I would say get Prototype 2. The first one was a lot of fun, plus the next one looks a lot better in terms of graphics and powers that your character has. Plus as Im sure you know, you`ll probably have to fight Mercer in the end, and that is most likely gonna be awesome

• 9 years ago

Prototype if your into major blood, gore and zombie type apocolypse

Ghost recon if your into modern to future war in this situation lol

• bayala
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

properly, they're the two thoroughly diverse issues. in case you like multiplayer, then GRFS. in case you like single participant loose roam, then [PROTOTYPE2]. nonetheless i assume Ghost Recon will keep you occupied longer with on line considering that [PROTOTYPE2] is quite subject-free (I have been given each and every of the trophies in decrease than a week). Your call.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.