sugarhead asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Why does the hair on my head grow out curly but my body hair grows straight?

My under arm, leg, and pubic hair grow bone straight and my hair is naturally curly. Why is this?

Favorite Answer

Since I have no idea how you've been styling your hair, and current condition of your hair . . . .Growing healthy hair doesn't come from a bottle or pills and hair products do not speed hair growth. Any hair oil, is another form to keep hair moisturized, nothing more. If you're in HS, your hair & nails should be growing normally, and as healthily as possible, since you're eating healthy foods. But when hair isn't growing as fast, it's because they've been tampered with: chemicals, hair straightening, etc. . .

Hormone's has a lot to do with it, also.

My youngest son's hair went from curly when he was a baby, once I snip the curls they become straight until he turned 16, then his hair got curly like his dad again.

Pregnancy & childbirth, can also change the texture of your hair. My SIL always had frizzy pouffy hair, by the time she had her 3rd son, her hair was silky, shiny, soft & smooth. Then she got pregnant again, and her hair went back to frizzy & pouffy hair.

Even i used to ask an analogous question to myself as i love curly hair yet ihve gt right away hair. until eventually i got here to draw close that it easily relies upon on the genes. or hormones out of your mothers and fathers to you and from u to ur little ones