I have a Nokia Lumia900 and I had charged it overnight because it was dead. In the morning when I had tried to?

In the morning when I had tried to turn it on, the phone turned on but froze on the 'Rethink Possible' screen..then the phone had turned off by itself..after letting it rest for the day, I tried to turn it on again but now it won't even show 'Nokia'.....

I have a feeling that it has to do with a poor battery charge...

Does anybody know how to fix this?!?!!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

    overnight charges kill battery life, so if thats something u do often, u have most likely stuffed ur battery. The solution is a replacement battery and a change of habits: charge a battery til its full, about 1 to 2 hours, and thats it.

    Or it could be something else, ur well within ur warranty period if u think ur not at fault, take it to nokia care.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.