Y&R, Don't you thank they aged Kyle a little to old? Don't you think he should be a teenager?

• Favorite Answer

Yes I do, they should of at least be the same ages as Summer and Fen will be when they come back and that is 15-16 years old..and wouldn't you think Moses would be walking and talking by now too? and how about Faith? LOL..yes this is getting way to hilarious!!..=)

• Oh definitely! What always cracks me up is they age the kids but the s/l time stays the same. So Kyle is, what, early 20's? Okay so that means either he was away at camp for 8 years OR that lame s/l where Diane wanted Victor to raise Kyle happened a long time ago. Or, of course, Maria Bell can't decide what she is doing on a day to day basis. If its the first two- then Kyle really should be over his issues with Nikki killing Diane. I mean, wouldn't someone (his dad, one of his aunts, someone) have talked to him about the reasons Nikki didn't do time? I can, almost, understand Jack not doing it. He never talked to Keemo either. And Ashley is kinda busy running Jabot, being snarky to Jill, and trying to change Tucker.. But Traci is the nicest Abbott alive. She couldn't call her nephew? And since when were Abby and Kyle so close? Oh right because Kyle was born first. So I'm leaning towards Maria Bell not knowing what she is doing on a day to say basis. -_-

Yes, I think they aged him too much too fast. When he left in the fall, he was around 12 or 13, and going to a soccer camp. Now 6 months later, he is about 10 years older. Why can't they leave the kids as kids for a lot longer than they do?

• Jule M

Yes I do. As an adult he is free from parental control. If he had been about 15 Victor could have taken Jack to court to enforce Diane's wish that Victor assume custody of Kyle in case of her demise.

• MAK

Yes he should be a teenager....BUT the writers are making him of age......so he can leave Jacks house and technically Jack has no say on where he lives....and Kyles next choice is to live with Victor, he is taking him up on his offer.....this makes for more of a s/l.

He should be whatever age Abby is since they were born just a year apart l think.

Sure i agree he shouldnt be a grown man by now. As far as him living with Victor he should be living on his own now. Since they aged him that much the other kids should be grown up by now. As far as Moses goes he should be in school by now.K2

I thought it was so hilarious when they did that!

Yes they should aged everyone else too! I think they (the writers) are getting dumber and dumber everyday!

Ridiculous...they've got to be kidding..yes, he definitely should be a teenager..they need to keep things consistent..I couldn't believe my eyes..wowee.

:)

• mkg

he looks way too old