Pearla asked in PetsCats · 9 years ago

My cat was attacked and is limping ?

Well i met a cat a few weeks ago and took him home he was soo nice he stayed with us but left and came back( when u love something set it free if it comes back its yours) well there are other cats in my neighborhood and he romes around for days at a time and comesback well today i heard a terrible meow outside i suspected it was my cat so i opened my door he was attacked by another cat he ran into my home hes limping and i have no other choice but put him in my backyard but im scared for him what do i do he has food and everything

Take the cat to the vet. If he has been attacked by another cat is limping he is likely to have been injured.left too long the wound could turn septic. Things can get complicated to put it mildly for your cat. Prevention of Septicemia occurring is likely to be something simple. but effective.

Obviously you need to take him to a vet. If you couldn't figure that out then you shouldn't have a cat. And if he is attacked then make him a house cat.

Source(s): Logic

Take him to the vet he might of hurt his let another cat could of bit his leg

its just scared i have one so year